One of the best things about these ribs is that you can let the slow cooker do all the work for you. Simply prepare the ribs, leave them, and in a few hours you’ll have the perfect melt in your mouth ribs!
Sticky, delicious, and perfect for a family meal or barbecue, these ribs may take some time to prepare, but are well worth the wait.
- Season ribs with salt & pepper, and put them into the slow cooker along with four tablespoons of your favourite barbecue sauce
- Top with enough water to cover ingredients
- Season ribs with salt & pepper, put in slow cooker and cover in sauce
- Let the ribs cook on high for 3-4 hours or slow for 7-9 hours
- Carefully transfer the ribs to a baking tray
- Put the ribs in the oven for 10-15 minutes so the sauce can caramelize